Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Rupture Follow-Up

As we got home we were so happy.  Many days and nights of sleep later he was feeling much better. 

On the other hand, my sleep has been awful.  Up and down with him every few hours, then is was about every four, and still about every six.  Sleep is eleuding me now due to nightmares.  Not about his illness, just in general.

Then he got a fever.  We wound up back at the ER for a few hours.  As soon as I went up to ask how much longer we would be there he was called.  Of course, he just had us pack up our crosswords and word searches because his fever had broken.

He has had his first day back to work.  It went okay.  However, the first night home; not so hot.  He has now rested all day and will have day two tomorrow at his work. 

I have learned many wife lessons through this ordeal and will probobly write them down.  Right now, my goal is to continue to be the best I can be for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment