Thursday, May 31, 2012

housekeeping skills

Being home for a week sick can really make you think about your house and housekeeping skills.

Today I went to work for half a day.  Should probably not have.  Induced coughing fits and another sweat battle.  So...

Back at home and noticing my housekeeping skills.  I have reminded myself that I have been sick for a week, however, I cannot remember the last time I cleaned my ceiling fans.

Wow-will definitely being doing that when I am well.  My system is pretty easy.  Spread a sheet on the floor of on the bed depending on fan location.  make sure the fan is OFF.  Grab your broom and get after it letting dust land on the sheet.  When done, roll/ fold sheet up with dust inside.  Take sheet outside and let it fly.  Then I was the sheets and bam.  All done. 

I also need to work on my dusting.  Normally, I only have two pups living in my home, right now I have four.  Dusting is now not an option of every week, but every day.  Therefore, I declare (when I am well again) I will dust every day while I have four furry beasts.

I also remembered that I need to the seal floor in the bathroom that we just remodeled.  I a going to use a spray recommended by my favorite "house" store, Home Depot!  Go orange!

Maybe I should buy a Rumba again?  Does housekeeping count as exercise?  That would help give me more motivation I'm sure!

Hmmmm....maybe I should create an exercise program that you do while you clean??????

No comments:

Post a Comment