Friday, May 11, 2012

insignifiant with moments of importance

As we go through life we realize that we are insignificant with only moments of importance. 

Last week I helped someone develop a pro/ con list.  "Pink" wanted it to be a reflection of her life and her choices.  We did this together.  We also made one for me as this was very emotional for her. 

A third lady was present; I will call her "the lady in blue" decided at that time that I am human.  Wow!  My pro list and my con list are about equal and this stunned "the lady in blue".  For her this was refreshing to know that I wasn't perfect.  I told her that I am as close to perfect as anyone else, meaning not at all. 

My pro list consisted of items such as:  good friend, nice, etc.
My con list consisted of items such as:  not patient (if you know, me you know it's the truth)

I am so happy that I "the lady in blue" and I were able to help "Pink" and that "the lady in blue" and have have gotten closer.

My moment of importance for "the lady in blue" was last week, but mine in regards to her was today when she expressed how much a pro/con list helped her understand me. 

I am so proud to know these two ladies and how they have had moments of importance in my life and I in theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment