Thursday, May 24, 2012

Today was....

Today was....
Well, it was normal to start.  I went marketing for work, made contact with those I needed too, had lunch with a staff member, and answered a billion emails. 

I then took five minutes and read a friends blog post for last evening and this morning.  She moved me to action without her knowledge.

I posted a comment to address her, and then I headed to Target.  I bought a large red basket and filled it with kids items.  Uno cards, stickers, crayons that twist, coloring books, sidewalk chalk, and other fun items; a book and blank kids chore list for her.

My friend is going through grief in her life and is now raising two children.  School lets out tomorrow!  I thought a little basket may help.

I do not know if I did the right thing, however, we spoke for about an hour when I dropped it off.  That WAS right.

I wish her a good summer with the kids and much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment