Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sparkle

This is something that I am beginning to see everywhere.  Though a true statement, do you know what your sparkle is?  I think my sparkle is my bubbly personality.  It is also my good worth ethic, my volunteer spunk, and my drive to lead a happy life full of laughter. 

I choose to be happy; I choose to sparkle.

A long time ago I was in a summer writing program.  The kids broke us down into color coordinated personality groups.  I was "yellow" because I sparkled. 

I am glad that I still feel like a "yellow" and all because I choose to be; I choose to be joyful;to sparkle.

I hope you take the time to think about what your sparkle is. Ask yourself:
1.  What makes you happy?
2.  What do you love that makes you smile?
3.  Who brings you down and how can you move away from them?
4.  How can you choose to always sparkle on?


No comments:

Post a Comment