Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sabakka

I love my dog, Sabakka.  She is so sweet, smart, and gentle. When I pet her she makes me smile.  I love to scratch her little chin and on her soft nose.  She kisses my hand while I do that! 

I worry for her because of her pain in her hips, her infections in her ears, and her dermatitis.  She is my "fur baby". 

She loves me unconditionaly and I am proud she is mine. 

We rescued her from the North Little Roc shelter and paid $35.  We de-wormed her upteen times, taken her to many vet appointments.  She is ours and she is beautiful.

She has chewed up belts and shoes, she has eaten things from the trash, she has thrown up at 2am more times than I care to count.  She has stollen ice crea out of my bowl and she has kissed away tears.

Sabakka has added so much to my life.  I hope an animal has given you many gifts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment