Thursday, August 16, 2012

More Choices

I wish I had more choices in a certian area of my life.  Isn't that weird?  I have so many wonderful things in my life.  It is one that many envy.  I don't blame them.

I am happily married, two fur babies, a lovely home, great volunteer service, nice friends, and a great family. 

I enjoy my extra activites such as writing for Four States Magazine and teaching Zumba.  Love Junior League, Relay for Life, and more. 

One area, however, needs to change.  I don't know when it will happen.  I hope it happens soon because it is weighing heavy on my heart and my mind.  I am looking for something new.  I believe I am ready for change.  Maybe God dosen't think I am.  If I am not ready then I hope he makes me ready.

Faith in myself and faith in my actions; my choices.  Please send me strength, grace, and love to share with others.

So much to be grateful for...believe me, I am, I thank Him every day; however, please open one more door for me and then let me have my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment