Friday, December 20, 2013

yoga, work, and the holidays

Well, I have been doing lots of yoga.  I have perfected my tri-corner headstand and my crow.  My body just loves having my booty high in the air.  However, when it comes to headstands I am not doing so well.  Anybody know any way to not hurt my neck????

In the next month I will be starting with YogaFit to get my level one certification.  Waaaaahooooo!

Work; I have been off for almost two months.  I start back to work at my new job on the 30th.  Very excited about it.  Looking forward to working in a new state and with a whole new group of people. 

Holidays are here and I am battling my own wish of eating everything in site, maintaining my yoga strength, and peace of mind.  Also, not getting sick, again, from my nephew at Christmas. 

To my friend that wanted me to update my blog- here ya go for now .  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment