Thursday, November 14, 2013

Life is funny

As always, life is funny.  It keeps our days interesting.

Since this time last year I am a blessed wife.  Mike is still with us thanks to God, modern medicine, and pure will.

I am also looking for a new job.  It is a great opportunity to change directions after ten years.  I can't believe it's been ten years.  Looking for my second career with a huge smile on my face.

My parents have been so generous. They got me a new jacket, dress, hosiery, and an all expense paid makeover.  I feel like I have no hair!  It's still long for most but short for me.  I had facial procedures like crazy.  I call them names by want the hand held gizmo looks like.  I.e. The putty knife, cotton ball, magic toothbrush, clear magic wand.  lol!

I am loving yoga and wishing there was more Zumba.  Wish I could teach it full time.  Barre classes are starting in town and I can't wait!  

Life keeps changing and keeps me laughing at all the fun stuff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment